Friday, July 8, 2011

I Dream of Doorknobs

For some reason, even as a child, I have always dreamt of different doorknobs. I will be walking through a magnificently large and elaborate house with secret passageways and staircases. All the doors are painted different colors and have different doorknobs. These doors all lead to different planes and places; some lead to dreams I've had previously and was unable to finish. Over the years I have become more able to control my dreams so this dream with all the doors and passageways is like a folder of dreams in my head.

The point is that because of this dream I am constantly thinking of doorknobs. Lately I've been trying to draw the details of them even though I don't remember which doorknobs lead to where.










- Posted by Kady Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment